Monday - Thursday:
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday - Saturday:
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Antoinette Boudoir Spa (AB-SPA) Policy
- To make an appointment you can call our spa directly at (212) 938-1099 or make your reservation here on our website (at least 48 hours before the desired time). We do not accept appointments via e-mail.
- Only major credit cards can be used to hold an appointment. A $1 deposit (non-refundable) is charged to secure bookings. Your card will not be charged unless there is a no show for your scheduled appointment.
* When we schedule you, we reserve the time and space for you, making it unavailable to others. Treatments are selected and reserved specifically for your needs, based on availability. We recommend making reservations in advance to assure preferred times.
- We strongly suggest making appointments in advance; however, please feel free to call us last minute and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Spa packages with including services and multiple guests who wis to receive services simultaneously should try to book appointments a week or two in advance. Groups as well as bridal parties will require a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
Of course, we are happy to except daily appointments upon availability.
- If your usual therapist is not available at a time that is convenient for you, please feel free to book your appointment with another of our great therapists. Experience a fresh approach. Hey, you never know!
If you must cancel an appointment or reschedule, we require:
- 24 hours notice for individual services.
- 48 hours notice for packages.
- 72 hours notice for groups of three or more.
- Any appointment that is canceled in less than the the times above or no-shows will be billed at 100% of the published price of each service.
- Gift Certificates will be void if appointments are not properly cancelled.
- No-show appointments will be charged 100% of the total cost of the treatment(s) reserved under your credit card.
- We will not provide refunds for cancelled or missed appointments. Guests who do not honor their booked appointments are liable for payment.
Prices and Refunds
- All services are subject to the New York sales Tax.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without notice.
- Certificates, Pre-paid Series, and Products are non-refundable. All sales are final.
- AB-SPA specials, day spa packages, spa samplers and other discounted offers are not valid in combination with any other discounts, offers or coupons. Pre-paid appointments may not be purchased or used in combination with any special offer, discount or coupon. Other restrictions may apply.
- Services will not be refunded once performed.
- To purchase a gift certificate please call us at (212) 938-1099 You can purchase a certificate at our location during hours of operation or on our website 24/7.
- Gift certificates can be purchased for any dollar amount or services.
- Certificates must be presented at the time of redeeming the service.
- Lost or stolen certificates cannot be honored.
- Gift Certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase and are not refundable or exchangeable at any time.
- For no-show appointments made with purchased gift certificates, or failed to cancel within required time, the certificate goes void and non-refundable.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by AB-Spa.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount that is listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is fully responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- We cannot accept Gift Cards for gratuities.
- AB-Spa reserves the right to immediately invalidate and cancel gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a chargeback or other form of repudiated payments made towards the gift certificate.
Prepaid Services-series and Day Spa Packages
- No refund can be given, Credit or Gift cards will be issued in lieu.
- All prepaid services have 1 year expiration time from the purchase unless specified otherwise.
- Day spa packages and pre-paid treatments-series cannot be shared. All packages and services are for only for ONE PERSON unless otherwise specified. A treatment series or package may be transferred to another qualified adult for an additional $25 processing fee.
- Series are honored at the price per-service at the time of purchase. Service purchased in a series are redeemable only by the original purchaser.
- Spa packages are all priced for single day use. Not all of our treatments are suitable for everyone. We reserve the right to modify treatments to your needs if necessary.
Gratuity and Service Charges
- Gratuities are not required but appreciated.
- Gratuities are not included in our published prices.
YYour therapists work hard to make sure you are always comfortable, safe and well-served during your visits to our spa. As with any other service business, it is considered standard practice for clients to leave tips for their service providers, and we appreciate your acknowledgment of our professional and hand picked staff. Customary tipping starts at 15% of your total service fee, but please feel free to show your pleasure with extraordinary service beyond this amount if desire to do so.
- Gratuity for services can be either given directly to the practitioner, or at our front desk.
We provide small envelopes and a basket for more discreet tips at our counter. Simply write your therapist or esthetician’s name on the envelope, put your tip in, and seal the envelope. Then drop it in the basket. We will make sure it gets to the right person, and appreciate your generosity!
- An additional 20% gratuity will be added to all parties of 3 or more.
- We cannot accept Gift Cards for gratuities.
Appointments and Spa Etiquette
- To get the most value from your services, please arrive on time for your appointments.
- If you arrive late for your appointment your treatment will be that much shorter so the person following you starts at their appointed time, but you will still be fully responsible all service fees.
- All appointments are on a first come, first served basis.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early on your first visit to allow time for our brief intake form
- Please present all gift certificates and promotional coupons upon checking in.
- At AB-SPA we provide all robes, slippers and any other needed amenities required by you during your visit.
- You can bring your own bathing suit or we will provide you with disposable spa wear.
- All treatments are performed in private, separate rooms.
- Wraps will be provided for our facials.
- If you are having a massage, the therapist will drape your body with large towels and only expose the part they are working on.
Lost or Damage
- We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damaged personal articles.
- Please keep all valuables with you during your visit to our spa.
- Before and during your massage, facial or body treatment, please communicate with your appointed therapist. They are your guides and want you to enjoy your treatment. If you in any way discomforted let them know. If you are not comfortable with the amount of pressure being applied during a massage, let them know. This is for you. They want to make it a amazing experience for you. Relax.
- Our spa is meant to be an escape from the hectic grind of everyday life. Please silence cell phones so both you and your fellow spa patrons can fully enjoy the serenity and peace the spa offers. Others want to enjoy the spa as well. Please refrain from having loud conversations with others.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult for all of our services.
- Waxing: AB-Spa is not responsible for overly sensitive skin or the tearing of the skin, due to excessive waxing or from Retin-A or similar products. Let us know if you have sensitive skin.
- Shaving: Generally, shaving is really recommended prior to any treatments or other hair removal services. However, it is recommended that men shave prior to facials at least 2 hours before the scheduled time.
- Health:Please advise us of any allergies, ailments or disabilities upon booking, especially if you have high blood pressure, or are pregnant.
- Our policy, here at AB-Spa is a standard practice among the spa industry world wide. Please understand all of the above regulations are to ensure you and our employees are protected.
- We always keep our commitment to cleanliness, safety, and hygiene. Our equipment is always sterilized and sanitized after every treatment and service.
- AB-Spa does not accept any medical insurance for our services.
Corporate gift programs are available and a wonderful way to show appreciation. Our corporate program can be tailored to fit your individual needs.
- AB-Spa keeps all client information private. Information is never shared with outside entities.
- AB-Spa reserves the right to use your e-mail or cell phone for the purpose of sending newsletters and / or notifications of upcoming sales events.
Right to refuse service
- We retain the right to refuse any service to anyone that appears to be under the influence of alcohol or other dangerous substances.
- Services may be denied at the discretion of our management.
- We absolutely DO NOT ever offer tantric or sensual massage. We only provide professional, therapeutic massage by New York State Licensed Massage Therapists and under strict standards. Any suggestion of this nature will lead to you bring be escorted out.
- Action will be taken on any harassment that is reported by our guests/staff. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate any sexual activities in the spa premises.
- Inappropriate conduct or aggressive language during a service will result in immediate termination of that service. We reserve the right to define the terms of inappropriate conduct.
- Any sexual advances, comments or innuendoes toward our staff will result in immediate termination of all treatments and a refund will not be issued.
If for any reason we fail to meet your expectations with any of our spa services, please let spa management know this within 24 hours of your service.
This can be done via email, or calling to speak to management.