Monday - Thursday:
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday - Saturday:
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Antoinette Boudoir Spa (AB-SPA) Policy
- To make an appointment you can call our spa directly at (212) 938-1099 or make a reservation on our website (at least 48 hours before desired time).We cannot accept appointments via e-mail.
- A major credit card mast be used to hold an appointment. A $1 deposit (non-refundable ) is needed to secure bookings.(Your card will not be charged unless there is a no show for your scheduled appointment).
* Providing privacy to our guests, therefore overcrowding is not acceptable. When we schedule you, we reserve the time and space for you, making it unavailable to others. Treatments are selected and reserved specifically for your needs, based on availability. We recommend making reservations in advance to assure preferred times.
- We suggest making appointments in advance; however, please feel free to call us at the last minute and we will try to accommodate you.
- Spa packages with multiple services and multiple guests wishing to receive services at the same time should try to book appointments a week or two ahead of time. Groups and bridal parties will require a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
Of course, we are happy to except daily appointments upon availability.
- If your usual therapist is not available at a convenient time for you, please feel free to book your appointment with another therapist. Experience a fresh approach!
If you need to cancel an appointment or reschedule, we require:
- 24 hours notice for individual services.
- 48 hours notice for packages.
- 72 hours notice for groups of three or more.
- Any appointment canceled in less than the required time or no-shows will be billed 100% of the published price of each service.
- Gift Certificates will be voided if appointments are not properly cancelled.
- No-show appointments will be charged 100% of the total cost of the treatment(s) reserved under your credit card.
- We do not provide refunds for cancelled or missed appointments. Guests who do not honor their appointments are liable for payment.
Prices and Refunds
- All services are subject to New York sales Tax.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without notice.
- Certificates, Pre-paid Series, and Products are non-refundable. All sales are final.
- AB-SPA specials, day spa packages, spa samplers and other discounted offers are not valid in combination with other discounts, offers or coupons. Pre-paid appointments may not be purchased or used in conjuction with any special offer, discount or coupon. Other restrictions may apply.
- Services will not be refunded once performed.
- To purchase a Certificate please call us at (212) 938-1099, purchase a Certificate at our location or purchase on our website 24/7.
- Gift certificates are available for any dollar amount or services.
- Certificates must be presented at the time of redemption.
- Lost or stolen certificates cannot be honored.
- Gift Certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase and are not refundable or exchangeable at any time.
- For no show appointments made with purchased Gift Certificates, or failed to cancel within required time, the Gift Certificate becomes invalid.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by AB-Spa.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- We cannot accept Gift Cards for gratuities.
- Ab-Spa reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
Prepaid Services-series and Day Spa Packages
- No refund can be given, Credit or Gift cards will be issued in lieu.
- All prepaid services have a one year expiration time unless specified otherwise.
- Day spa packages and pre-paid treatments-series cannot be shared. All packages and services are for ONE PERSON unless otherwise specified. A treatment series or package may be transferred to another qualified adult for a $25 processing fee.
- Series are honored at the price per service at the time of purchase. Each service in a series is redeemable only by the original purchaser.
- Spa packages are priced for single day use. Not all treatments are suitable for everyone. We reserve the right to modify treatments if necessary
Gratuity and Service Charges
- Gratuities are not required but appreciated.
- Gratuities are not included in our published rates.
Your therapists work hard to make sure you are comfortable, safe and well-served during your visits to Spa. As with any service business, it is considered standard practice for clients to tip their service providers, and we appreciate your acknowledgment of our professionally trained staff. Customary tipping begins at 15% of your total service fee, but please feel free to show your pleasure with extraordinary service beyond this level if you so desire.
- Gratuities for services can be either given directly to the staff member, or extended at the front desk of the facility.
We provide envelopes and a basket for more discreet tips at our counter. Simply write the name of your therapist or esthetician on the envelope, put your tip inside, seal the envelope and drop it in the basket. We’ll make sure it gets to the right person, and we appreciate your generosity
- An additional 20% gratuity will be added to all parties of 3 or more.
- We cannot accept Gift Cards for gratuities.
- All services are subject to New York sales Tax.
Appointments and Spa Etiquette
- To get the most value from your services, please be prompt when arriving for appointments.
- If you arrive late for your appointment your treatment will be that much shorter so that the person following you starts at their appointed time, but you will be responsible for full service fees.
- All appointments are on a first come, first served basis.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early on your first visit to allow time for our brief intake form
- Please present all Gift Certificates and promotional coupons at check-in.
- At AB-SPA we provide robes, slippers and any other amenities required by you during your visit.
- You may bring your own bathing suit or we can provide you with disposable spa wear.
- All treatments are performed in private rooms.
- Wraps will be provided for facials.
- If you having a massage, the therapists will drape your body with large towels and only expose the part that they are working on.
Lost or Damage
- We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage of personal articles.
- Please keep all valuables with you during your visit.
- Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Before and during your massage, facial or body treatment, please communicate with your therapist; they are your guides to your complete enjoyment of the treatment. If you are too hot or too cold, let them know. If you are uncomfortable with the amount of pressure being exerted during a massage, let them know. This is for you. They want to make it a great experience. Relax.
- The spa is meant to be an escape from hectic everyday life. Please turn off cell phones and pagers so both you and the other spa patrons can fully enjoy the peace and quiet the spa offers. Others want to enjoy the spa too! Please refrain from holding loud conversations with other spa patrons.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult for all services.
- Waxing: AB-Spa is not responsible for sensitive skin or the tearing of the skin, due to excessive waxing or the use of Retin-A or similar products.
- Shaving: Generally, shaving is not recommended prior to any treatments or hair removal services. However, it is recommended that men shave prior to a facial treatment at least 2 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
- Health: Please advise upon booking of any allergies, ailments or disabilities, especially if you have high blood pressure, or you are pregnant.
- The policy of AB-Spa is a standard practice in the Spa industries world wide.
- We keeping our commitment to cleanliness, safety, and hygiene, our equipment is sterilized and sanitized after every treatment and service.
- Ab-Spa does not accept medical insurance for any services.
Corporate gift programs available. A wonderful way to show appreciation. Our corporate program can be tailored to fit your needs.
- AB-Spa keeps all client information private. Information is never shared with outside entities.
- AB-Spa reserves the right to use your e-mail or cell phone for the purpose of sending newsletters and / or notifications of upcoming sales events.
Right to refuse service
- We retain the right to refuse service to anyone that appears to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Services may be denied at the discretion of management.
- We absolutely do not offer tantric or sensual massage. We only provide professional, therapeutic massage by New York State Licensed Massage Therapists. Any suggestion of this nature and you will be escorted out.
- Action will be taken if any harassment is reported by any guest/staff. We strictly do not permit and condone any sexual activities in the spa premises.
- Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate termination of the service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct.
- Sexual advances, comments or innuendoes toward our staff will result in immediate termination of treatments.
If for any reason we fail to meet your expectation with any of our spa services, please let spa management know within 24 hours of your service.
This can be done via email, or calling to speak to management.